30 Days Back Care Exercise Program
Have you recently had back surgery?
Are you suffering from back pain?
Are you haunted by old back injuries?
If you answers ‘YES’ to any of these questions, we want you to enroll in Derrick's Back School program. He was the medical exercise specialist over the world class famous NEWSTART Lifestyle Program at the Weimar Institute.
Dynamic Back School Program Details
Our 30 day Dynamic Back School Program will educate you on fitness, body mechanics and lifestyle changes that will help you strengthen your back, alleviate pain and minimize the risk of future lumbar injuries.
This program includes:
- Health and Musculoskeletal screening (normally $100)
- Fitness Report Card
- Six, 90-minute sessions (15-20 minutes educational presentation on managing your condition through exercise and healthy living, and 75 minutes of circuit based, back specific group exercise)
- Workshop manual
- Personalized, independent exercise program
Class benefits includes:
- Decrease pain & stiffness in low back
- Core muscles strengthening
- Increase back flexibility & mobility
Dynamic Back School Program Costs
The full program is $150 Total for 6 visits in person or by Skype over a 4-week period of time. Each class is built off the education of the previous class.