Grocery Store Tour
I love going to health food store or farmer's market, I tend to frolic and find new ideas while I am there.
Many people are intimidated or overwhelmed once they are inside a grocery store.
Where to begin or to look.
You might have had a list somewhere in your mind but completely forgot about it and you end up walking away with cookies and frozen pizza in your hand.
This health food store tour is to help guide you through any store, what to buy and what to look for the most efficient way.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- READING LABELS, INCLUDING WHICH INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- PLU NUMBERS AND WHAT THEY MEAN
- CHOOSING HEALTHY SNACKS
- PRIORITIZING WHICH ORGANIC FOODS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO PURCHASE
- HEALTHY MEAL PREPARATION & HOW TO STAY ON A BUDGET
- LOCAL AND SEASONAL PRODUCE
- NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS (THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY)
- WHICH FOODS TO GRAVITATE TOWARD AND WHICH FOODS TO STEER CLEAR OF
The tours can take place at a grocery store, health food store or market of your choice and will last approximately 1 hour.
COST OF TOUR: $50 for a private session